The meeting considered the potential economic implications of the Coalition Government’s proposed reforms to the student immigration route in the UK with the available evidence suggesting that a reduction in international students could have negative economic impacts.
- APPG Inquiry Call for Written Evidence: The Effects of UK Immigration, Asylum and Refugee Policy on Poverty
- The Effects of UK Immigration, Asylum and Refugee Policy on Poverty: A Joint Inquiry by the APPG on Migration and the APPG and the APPG on Poverty
- APPG on Migration Annual Genreal Meeting
- APPG on Migration Event: Migration from Albania
- APPG Migration – UNHCR Briefing on the Illegal Migration Bill