The meeting considered the potential economic implications of the Coalition Government’s proposed reforms to the student immigration route in the UK with the available evidence suggesting that a reduction in international students could have negative economic impacts.
- APPG Inquiry into the Impact of the New Immigration Rules
- Upcoming Event: What is the impact of the new Immigration Rules on employers in the UK?
- Event: Reflections on how the New Plan for Immigration sets the UK up for its global responsibilities
- Event: What will the New Plan for Immigration mean for Local Government?
- Event: Overcoming Barriers to Britishness