The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Migration (APPG) will launch its report on Wednesday 6 September 2017. The launch will be from 16:00 to 18:00 and held in Committee Room 9.
The All-Parliamentary Party Group for Migration launched an official inquiry into the effects of Brexit on immigration earlier this year. The theme of the inquiry – Beyond the highly skilled – the needs of other economic migration stakeholders – focuses on the experience and migration concerns of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and public sector organisations as the UK seeks to withdraw from the European Union and the Single Market.
The report launch will hear a presentation of the findings by the Secretariat, Migrants’ Rights Network, followed by a panel discussion and questions.
- Kate Green MP – Chair of the APPG on Migration
- Barry Lee Porter – Director of Communications at Skills for Care
- Margaret Burton –Partner at Ernest Young
- Gerwyn Davies – Policy Advisor at CIPD
- Nicolas Hatton – Co-founder of the3Million
- Jonathan Portes – Prof of Economics & Public Policy & Senior Fellow of the UK in a Changing Europe Programme
To register for the event click here
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Alina Muller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8123 6021.
We look forward to you joining us.
All the best
Migrants’ Rights Network – Secretariat for APPG on Migration