A meeting reviewing immigration policy under the Coalition Government between May 2010 and April 2011, including the cap on economic immigration, reform of the international student route, and further planned changes to the immigration system.
- APPG Inquiry into the Impact of the New Immigration Rules
- Upcoming Event: What is the impact of the new Immigration Rules on employers in the UK?
- Event: Reflections on how the New Plan for Immigration sets the UK up for its global responsibilities
- Event: What will the New Plan for Immigration mean for Local Government?
- Event: Overcoming Barriers to Britishness