A meeting exploring international labour mobility and its role in maintaining the UK’s reputation as a globally attractive environment for investment with views from the business sector asserting the need for immigration reforms which are aligned with the requirements of industry and developing a business plan for economic growth.
- APPG Inquiry Call for Written Evidence: The Effects of UK Immigration, Asylum and Refugee Policy on Poverty
- The Effects of UK Immigration, Asylum and Refugee Policy on Poverty: A Joint Inquiry by the APPG on Migration and the APPG and the APPG on Poverty
- APPG on Migration Annual Genreal Meeting
- APPG on Migration Event: Migration from Albania
- APPG Migration – UNHCR Briefing on the Illegal Migration Bill