A meeting exploring international labour mobility and its role in maintaining the UK’s reputation as a globally attractive environment for investment with views from the business sector asserting the need for immigration reforms which are aligned with the requirements of industry and developing a business plan for economic growth.
- Refugee Week event: A Displaced Talent Visa?
- Britain’s Future Immigration Policy: Implications for Decent Work in Low-paid Sectors – Webinar
- AGM 2020 and panel discussion on self-employment
- AGM/Future Immigration Policy on Self-Employment event 22 January
- Brexit: the impact on Roma communities in the UK – report available