A meeting exploring international labour mobility and its role in maintaining the UK’s reputation as a globally attractive environment for investment with views from the business sector asserting the need for immigration reforms which are aligned with the requirements of industry and developing a business plan for economic growth.
- APPG Inquiry into the Impact of the New Immigration Rules
- Upcoming Event: What is the impact of the new Immigration Rules on employers in the UK?
- Event: Reflections on how the New Plan for Immigration sets the UK up for its global responsibilities
- Event: What will the New Plan for Immigration mean for Local Government?
- Event: Overcoming Barriers to Britishness