A roundtable on the link between economic growth and migration policy focusing on the impact of immigration on the UK economy, its potential role in aiding recovery, and a policy balance which can support growth over the coming year and beyond.
- APPG Inquiry into the Impact of the New Immigration Rules
- Upcoming Event: What is the impact of the new Immigration Rules on employers in the UK?
- Event: Reflections on how the New Plan for Immigration sets the UK up for its global responsibilities
- Event: What will the New Plan for Immigration mean for Local Government?
- Event: Overcoming Barriers to Britishness