The APPG on Migration is today publishing an expert briefing on the situation affecting members of the Windrush generation. It explains the legal history that has led to the current controversy, and comments on some of the proposed solutions.
- Upcoming Event: What more can the government do to tackle child poverty?
- APPG Event Recording: The Impact of the New Immigration Rules on Employers in the UK
- APPG Inquiry into the Impact of the New Immigration Rules
- Upcoming Event: What is the impact of the new Immigration Rules on employers in the UK?
- Event: Reflections on how the New Plan for Immigration sets the UK up for its global responsibilities