The APPG on Migration is today publishing an expert briefing on the situation affecting members of the Windrush generation. It explains the legal history that has led to the current controversy, and comments on some of the proposed solutions.
- Refugee Week event: A Displaced Talent Visa?
- Britain’s Future Immigration Policy: Implications for Decent Work in Low-paid Sectors – Webinar
- AGM 2020 and panel discussion on self-employment
- AGM/Future Immigration Policy on Self-Employment event 22 January
- Brexit: the impact on Roma communities in the UK – report available